Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Whatever: What's the word to define that person?


         It's really common to find someone who says whatever to many things. In my personal experience I've just met one person, let's called her "Blonde", I know ! It sounds really weird...

         She tends  to use this word a lot and I've been recently looking for a real word or slang to describe this kind of behavior ( That sentence make me sound professional ).  I found many articles describing the word as rude all over the internet for example "Whatever is voted more irritating word in the English language"  by Daniel Bates  and "Whatever is, you know, the word that Americans hates the most" by Dennis Baron professor of the University of Illinois. I'm not going to bother and boring you with the details about these articles, they both say the same shit that you just read in the titles. So let's jump these details and analysis.

        I would say it all depends of the person who's talking to you for example if my friend from middle school says whatever  many times I would definitely hate it more than I actually do for kissing the girl that I liked back then, well.. hate is such a big word for someone who was only 12 so I should use another verb. On other hand, there's this people, the ones that can say WHATEVER and you still going to like them. You can say, how is that possible X ? Let me tell you something: I don't fucking know. I think that's what make this people special you can tolerate the way they talk. They may sounds like the girl/guy who don't like you back cutting you off but at the same time sweet, smart and nice

     To conclude with this little experience about this big word WHATEVER I would say it is indescribable I can't find a verb or adjective to describe it, but what I'm certainly sure is that this word is only designed for the people who not matter how they could be talking to you they always going to sound adorable and make you blush once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment