Monday, February 27, 2017

Block vs Blog

    Last week I had a date, it happened one day before presidents days, it was great ! hopefully I'll go with this girl to watch "Get Out" a movie which a friend of mine recommended me. He says that I won't like "white Girls" after that movie, that would interesting.

    Ok now that I have your attention let's start (I was not gonna tell you about the date, but to describe it in two words: Funny and Enjoyable )

    You may be wondering: Why did  he choose that tittle this time? I recently discover how I can't say those two words appropriately. It may be because I have an accent somebody told me "You have a REALLY strong accent" of course I knew it, but I hope to keep improving with the past of time. I remember I used to come from high school everyday and study English by my own because I wanted to talk to this girl from my health class in my sophomore year and I couldn't because I didn't want to look like an idiot. a weird motivation but it worked. When I was able to talk to her she told me "I have a boyfriend" the good thing is that I learned how to speak, oh well that's what I think. You can tell me what you think about it my dear reader.

It's funny how you're trying to say something but people get it in a different way just as when I was trying to say these words.

    This week was weird. Sometimes life is like saying block and blog you may want something really bad but instead you get something else. It's like when you like a girl but she doesn't like you back and you start talking to some other girls and you discover how that rejection open other chances with some other girls (it just sounded like a tongue twister).

    You're maybe bored already at this point..

SEX
(Ok now that I woke you up I'll continue)

    My relation between the tittle and my current situation is that sometimes when I want to say blog people think that I'm saying block and vice versa. It's just like what it is happening now, I used to think that I really wanted someone  but probably I want someone else now. I'm more  confuse than a girl before her wedding and that's such a really big thing. I don't really know what I want no more. I used to like a girl but now I don't know if I like someone else, It's confused, besides she likes someone else not me. Hopefully I'll clear my thoughts. As this quote says "“Choose your love. Love your choice.” by Thomas Monson. I think the right path it's always who show interested in you and I believe we should always go for that person, we never know where it going to go.

    This was something personal not a research topic or something. I hope you professor don't laugh about it haha. 


When I say Block 
When I say Blog 







No comments:

Post a Comment