Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Music Industry: How the new media play an important role for today musicians ?


        My project proposal is about the music industry how the new media and technology have helped the musicians in today era. I will focus on my personal experiences with my band and how today there's things that allow us to record music more easily. how the the music became digital and what are the positives effect of this new digital era in the music industry. I will be analyzing and giving the pros and cons of this new digital era with clear examples, experience and research.




2 comments:

  1. I think this would make an interesting topic. What kind of music does your band play?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We play Pop-Rock we're currently recording our first album

    ReplyDelete